90 minutes afternoon workshop
How to Spark a Culture for Innovation in a Big Organisation (limited seats) In an interactive way, international innovation authority Gijs van Wulfen, shares his inspiring and practical insights on how to create a culture of innovation in a big organisation. The ‘secret sauce’ is not to fight the present conservative corporate culture and risk-averse senior management, but to connect to them and innovate in a harmonious way: harmonyvation! This are your five take-aways of this workshop on sparking a culture of innovation, when you decide to join us:
1. How to get priority for innovation.
2. How to overcome innovation obstacles.
3. How to spark a culture of innovation in five steps.
4. How to start an innovation culture programme.
5. How to minimise risks when starting an innovation programme.
The price of the workshop: 25.000 HUF / person